DESERT COOL AIR BLASTER
Features of comfort:
- 10 tons with dual condensers and Chlorodifluoromethane refrigerant (R 22)
- Condenser coils copper and aluminum fins
- High and low pressure refrigerant control lockout
- Scroll type compressor with a thermostat expansion valve (the most efficient type)
- 10 HP Compressor
75,000 BTU electric heater enclosed in air handler duct
Fully automated, thermostatically controlled heating and cooling air handler
- 4000 cfm. @ .30" air
- 1.5 HP motor, 3 Phase
- Connected to the structure by flexible ducts 24"x24" with tent flange attachment made thru a 2.5' weather proof canvas tunnel
- Diesel powered 120 /208V
- 170 amperes 3 Phase generator
- 60 Hz Amperes and Voltage Regulator have digital display reading
- Rated 50 kW 63 KVA @ 0.8 P.F.
- #2 diesel and up to j8
- Hospital quiet muffler
- 40 Hour fuel supply tank
- 4- 110V, 15 Amp receptacles
Trailer bed is 8'x12' with a 16' overall tongue and trailer length
- 3500bs. tandem axles, GVW 7,000 lbs.
- 205r15c 6-ply tires with 5 bolt hubs
- 3" Pintal mount interchangeable with 2" ball hitch
- 1/8" trailer deck with 4" channel iron frame (no brakes or lights)
The unit is wired so that it is compatible with base power:
- 208V 3 phase 60 Hz current. To switch the power source a plug change is all that is necessary. Simply remove the generator power plug and install the base power plug.
- A remote engine start from within the structure for the generator is provided.
- Remote switch for the heating and air conditioning from inside the structure.
- Thermostat control for the comfort level from within the structure.